Banking GK Questions – Welcome to Anicow.com > one stop place for GK questions and answers. Today in this class we are going to discuss some Banking GK Questions with answers which will help you to crack any Bank exams.
Here we will cover all the essential Banking terms and Banking general awareness. With the Banking GK, we will also cover some English and Maths questions answers related to Bank exams.
Banking GK Questions and answers
Q. National energy conservation day is celebrated on
a. 17 december
b. 7 december
c. 14 december
d. 11 december
Q. NABARD Foundation day is celebrated on
a. 10 july
b. 12 july
c. 13 july
d. 10 august
Q. In RTGS, the alphabet T denotes
RTGS full form Real Time Gross Settlement
Q. Which bank has the tagline ‘A tradition of trust’
a. UCO bank
b. allahabad bank
d. andhra bank
Q. Which bank has the tagline “A Friend on which you can bank on”
a. dena bank
b. yes bank
d. vijaya bank
Q. The cricket stadium ‘M.Chinnaswamy international cricket stadium’ is located in
Q. Where is Indirasagar dam located
b. madhya pradesh
c. uttar pradesh
Q. The word ASBA is a banking term. Here the alphabet B denotes
d. bank a/c
(ASBA full form Applications Supported by Blocked Amount)
Q. The headquarter of Vijaya bank is located in
d. west bengal
Q. SEBI full form
Ans. Securities and Exchange Board of India
Q. CRISIL full form
Ans. Credit Rating Information Services of India
Q. Where is the Indian Overseas bank headquarter
Q. Which is the first bank to sell Indian gold coins
b. Indian overseas bank
c. Maharashtra bank
d. yes bank
Q. IRDAI full form
Ans. Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
Q. ‘Trusted Family Bank’ is the tagline of which bank
a. maharashtra bank
c. dena bank
d. Yes bank
Q. Headquarter of Dena bank is located in
b. west bengal
Banking GK – Banking general awareness (General knowledge for bank exams)
Banking awareness – Important Banks with their establishment year and headquarter
> Bank of India – 1906 – Mumbai
> Allahabad bank – 1865 – Kolkata
> Bank of baroda – 1908 – Vadodara
> Andhra bank – 1923 – Hyderabad
> Indian bank – 1907 – Chennai
> Dena bank – 1938 – Mumbai
> Corporation bank – 1906 – Mangalore
> Canara bank – 1906 – Bengaluru
> Central bank of India – 1911 – MUMBAI
> Bank of Maharashtra – 1935 – Pune
> Indian overseas bank – 1937 – Chennai
> IDBI bank – 1964 – Mumbai
> Oriental bank of commerce – 1943 – Gurugram
> Punjab national bank – 1894 – Delhi
> Punjab and sind bank – 1908 – Delhi
> Vijaya bank – 1931 – Bengaluru
> United bank of India – 1950 – Kolkata
> Union bank of India – 1919 – Mumbai
> UCO bank – 1943 – Kolkata
> Syndicate bank – 1925 – Karnataka
> SBI – 1955 – Mumbai
Banking GK Questions – English section
Read the following unseen passage carefully –
The Reserve Bank has taken a bold (a) in the development of money, the government securities and the foreign exchange markets in (b) of their critical role in overall growth and development of the economy and (c) in the transmission mechanism of monetary policy. The approach has been one of simultaneous movements on several fronts, graduated and calibrated, with an (d) on institutional and infrastructural development and improvements in market micro structure.
The pace of reforms was contingent (e) putting in place appropriate systems and procedures, technologies and market practices. Initiatives taken by the Reserve Bank have brought about a (f) transformation of various segments of the financial market.
These developments by improving the depth and liquidity in domestic financial markets have (g) to better price discovery of interest rates and exchange rates, which, in turn, had led to greater (h) in resource allocation in the economy. The increase in size and depth of financial market has (i) the way for (j) use of indirect instruments.
Now you have to fill up the red alphabets blanks with appropriate meaning words from the options below –
Banking GK Questions – Maths section
Now here are some maths questions based on Banking exam pattern –
1. A, B and C are employed to do a piece of work for Rs.529/-. A and B together are supposed to do 19/23 of the work and B and C together 8/23 of the said work. What amount should A be paid for the work ?
2. A girl rides her bicycle 10 km at an average speed of 12 km/hr and again travels 12 km at an average speed of 10 km/hr. His average speed for the entire trip is approx ?
a. 10.8 km/hr
b. 10.4 km/hr
c. 14 km/hr
d. 12 km/hr
3. In a ratio equal to 3:4, if the antecedent is 12, then the consequent is ?
4. By selling 45 mangoes for Rs.40, a girl loses 20%. How many should she sell for Rs.24 to gain 20% in the transaction ?
5. The sum of 3 consecutive natural number each divisible by 3 is 72. What is the largest among them ?
6. Suresh is as much younger than Anil as he is older than Pranab. If the sum of the ages of Anil and Pranab is 48 years, then what is Suresh’s age in years ?
7. Find the greatest number that will divide 640, 710, and 1526 so as to leave 11, 7, 9 as remainders respectively.
8. The numerator of a non-zero rational number is 5 less than the denominator. If the denominator is increased by 8 and the numerator is doubled, then again we get the same rational number. The required rational number is ?
d. None of the above
9. A bag contains one rupee, 50 paise and 25 paise coins in the ratio of 2:3:5. Their total value is Rs.114. The value of 50 paise coins is ?
10. From a pack of 52 cards, two cards are drawn together at random. What is the probability of both the cards being kings ?
11. An automobile financier claims to be lending money at simple interest, but he includes the interest every six months for calculating the principal. If he is charging an interest of 10%, the effective rate of interest becomes:
12. A towel, when bleached, was found to have lost 20% of its length and 10% of its breadth. The percentage of decrease in area is
d. None of the above
You may also like to read –
# For more Preparation Notes visit us again www.AniCow.com
Comments are closed here.