SSC Stenographer Previous year Questions Answers :- Welcome to Anicow.com > one stop destination for govt jobs preparation. In today’s class we are going to discuss SSC Stenographer exam syllabus, exam pattern and some SSC Stenographer Previous year Questions Answers.
We will also provide you SSC Stenographer Previous papers Download LINKS from where you can download all previous papers in your computer or mobile.
SSC Stenographer syllabus and exam pattern –
SSC Stenographer – Reasoning or General intelligence
* Discriminating observation
* Relationship concepts
* Arithmetic reasoning
* Verbal and Figure Classification
* Problem Solving
* Decision making
* Visual memory
* Arithmetical number series
* Non-verbal series
* Abstract ideas and symbols
* Blood Relationship
* arithmetic computation
* analytical functions of symbols and abstract ideas
* Similarities and differences
* Space Visualization
SSC Stenographer – GK general awareness
* History – Indian Independence Movement, ancient history, Mughal Empire, Gautam buddha
* Indian Politics, Indian constitution
* Geography – indian soil, agriculture crops, indian irrigation, Indian industry, etc.
* Scientific Research
* Art and Culture, dances, festivals
* World Economics, current events
* Awards and Honours, books authors
* Countries, Currencies, Capitals
* Indian Economy, GST, TAX
* New Government Schemes & Policies
* Current affairs > National & International
* Important Days & history Events
* Indian Neighboring countries, their boundary lines, Sports
* Science and Technology current discoveries, inventions
SSC Stenographer – English section
* Articles (a, an, the) and their uses in fill in the blanks
* Spelling test
* Idioms and Phrases
* Antonyms and Synonyms
* Phrase Replacement
* Comprehension Reading based questions
* Active and Passive Voice questions
* Basic English Grammar and their sentence structure
* Parts of Speech related fill in the blanks questions
* Direct and Indirect Speech questions
* Fill in the Blanks on different patterns
* Cloze Test
* Sentence Correction or error correction
SSC Stenographer Previous questions answers (SET 1)
SSC Stenographer previous Q and A – General Intelligence part
Q. In the following questions select the missing part in the question mark ?
33, 10, 43, 53, 96, ?
13, 24, 37, 61, 97, ?
9, 19, 37, 75, 149, ?
23, 11, 34, 45, 79, ?
AB, CD, EF, GH, ?
CDH, FGK, IJN, ?
AFG, EJK, INO, ?
Q. If you arrance these words as per a dictionary, then which one of them will come FIRST ?
Q. If you arrance these words as per a dictionary, then which one of them will come LAST ?
Q. Arrange the following as they occur in a dictionary –
Q. From the following find the Odd option out –
Q. Find the odd option out –
Q. In the following question, select the odd word –
d. Natural gas
Q. Select the related number from the option and fill the question mark –
110 : 12100 :: 170 : ?
8 : 63 :: 9 : ?
236 : 4936 :: 724 : ?
Q. In the following questions, select the related letters from the given options –
SAND : QCLF :: DUNE : ?
BOTTLE : CQWXQK :: FILLED : ?
BCFDH : YXUWS :: MAGKD : ?
Q. From the following questions, find the related word and choose the correct option –
Wallet : Money :: Almirah : ?
East : West :: North-east : ?
Badminton : Shuttle :: Cricket : ?
SSC Stenographer previous questions answers – General knowledge GK part
Q. British company got the Diwani right of Bengal, Bihar and Orissa from Shah Alam II under which treaty ?
a. Treaty of Alinagar
b. Treaty of Awadh
c. Treaty of Allahabad
d. Treaty of Calcutta
Q. Blue revolution is related to ?
c. Indogo cultivation
Q. The Mac Mohan line separates which 2 countries ?
a. India pakistan
b. India afganistan
c. India iran
d. India china
Q. Which controls the wind speed ?
a. rotation of earth
b. pressure of gradient
Q. ‘The gutenberg discontinuity’ lies between which two earth’s layers ?
a. the crust and the mantle
b. the upper and lower mantle
c. the mantle and the core
d. the inner and outer core
Q. Brain sends and receives signals in the form of ?
a. electrical impulses
b. chemical impulses
c. mechanical impulses
d. magnetic impulses
# For more Preparation Notes visit us again www.AniCow.com
Comments are closed here.