In the recent development, Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released a Recruitment Notification for 4103 Vacancies the posts of Junior Engineer(JE) Civil/Electrical/Mechanical), Steno Grade – II, Typist (Hindi) and Assistant Grade-III (AG III) (General/Accounts/Technical/Depot) in various zones.
Being a renowned Public Sector Undertakings, FCI is inviting applications that needs to be filled before 25th March 2019. Moving ahead let us cover the information on FCI Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Selection Process and more.
Food Corporation of India Exam Pattern 2019:-
- FCI Recruitment 2019 Paper I Exam Pattern
Food Corporation of India Exam Pattern consists of two papers namely Paper I and Paper II.
- The exam pattern of FCI Paper 1 consists of 3 sections – English Language, Reasoning Ability and Numerical Ability.
- The FCI Paper I Exam will be based on Multiple Choice Questions. Each of the section has 30, 35 and 35 number of questions respectively.
- The paper will be of 100 marks in total, with 20 minutes of sectional timing for each section.
- Apart from English, other two sections will be bilingual.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- Also, the marks obtained in Phase-I will not be reckoned in final merit ranking.
To make it simple for understanding let us sum up above stated highlights in a tabular form.
- FCI Recruitment 2019 Paper II Exam Pattern
- Every post for which a vacancy is been listed by Food Corporation of India has been assigned a post code.
- Paper-I is common for post code A, B, F, G, H and I and Paper-III is common for post code D and E.
- Candidates applying for any one of the post code A, B,G and H will appear in Paper-I to be followed by Paper-II.
Let us sum it up in a table.
FCI Exam Pattern Negative Marking Scheme
Apart from knowing the Food Corporation of India Exam Pattern it is necessary that you have a clear idea about the negative marking scheme being employed for the papers.
- Paper I, Paper III and Paper V consists of 120 Multiple Choice Questions of 01 marks each.
- Paper II which will be a post specific exam will consist of 60 Multiple Choice Questions each carrying 02 marks.
Please go through the table given below for better understanding of the negative marking scheme followed for various Papers for Food Corporation of India Recruitment Exam 2019.
Food Corporation of India Exam Pattern – Important Dates
After having taken a look at Food Corporation of India Exam Pattern 2019, let us now know about important dates for Food Corporation of India Recruitment Exam 2019 including Application Start Date, Last Date for Online Application, Admit Card Issue Dates and more!
- Online Application Process Opening Date: 23rd February 2019
- Online Application Closure: 25th March 2019
- Issue of Admit Card: 15 days Prior to Exam
Note : Date of the examination will be announced later
Now that you are well versed with the Food Corporation of India Exam Pattern, it is advisable that you complete the registration process before the last date i.e 25th March 2019. Till then, Happy Learning!
Comments are closed here.