Hey beauty! Are you the one who loves to paint your nails much often to flaunt your pretty hands? If yes then this blog is for you. Color on nails is just like the cherry on the cake but the thing that matters the most & bring forth the perfect look of your hands is healthy nails, beneath the covering of colorful nail paints.
Many of us love to match our nail color with the attire we wear in order to complete the desired look but we barely think to feed our nails what they actually need. Yes, nails do need the food of right nutrients especially when we constantly smear nail paints on them which indeed contain loads of toxic chemicals. Seldom usage of such chemicals on nails without any proper care can really strip off the luster & strength of our nails. In such case how should we manage to give our nails the right food they need? It’s peanuts! Yes. It’s just an oil that protects your nails like an armor. That hero oil is none other than the gift of Morocco to the world, Argan Oil.
Argan oil is obtained from kernels of argan trees native to Morocco. Be it skin, hair or your nails, this oil has only benefits to offer.
This blog is entirely focused on the number of benefits argan oil holds for your nails & how can you fetch them.
Being rich in fatty acids & vitamins, argan oil cures brittle nails, makes cuticles healthy & avoids nail damage of any sort. It strengthens & moisturizes cuticles naturally. Vitamin E in argan oil becomes a shield to the nails that protects them from brittleness caused by chemicals such as ‘acetone’ which is present in most of the nail paint removers available in market.
HOW TO USE ARGAN OIL ON NAILS?
- It’s simple. Make sure your hands are clean & so are the nails. If you’ve got any nail paint on them, do remove it with a nail paint remover free of acetone.
- Start with pouring little amount (1-2 drops) of argan oil on your nails & massage them at least for 10 minutes to let them absorb the oil completely.
- Do the same with your toe nails.
- If you have got very dry & highly brittle nails, you can take a small bowl, pour in some argan oil, mix a few drops of lemon juice & soak your nails in this mix for 15 minutes. This way, you would reap faster results in just a short span.
- Doing this once or twice a week depending upon your leisure will be more than enough for your nails to be fed rightly.
Tip: Always choose nail paints free of harsh chemicals such as ‘Big 3’ aka Toxic-trio consisting of Toluene, Formaldehyde & Dibutyl phthalate (DBP)
Argan oil gives you a perfect base i.e. fine & healthy nails you can adorn with your favorite nail paint anytime. For best results, opt pure argan oil. You can also choose your bottle of organically procured cold pressed argan oil from the official website of Deyga Organics.